07 September 2007

To answer your question, Heather, yes, I am quite excited about Fashion Week...

You know, all the time, you hear people say things like, "If I won the lottery, I would..." and then you hear them fill in the blank with something that sounds so ridiculous and contrived and prissy and goody-two-shoes, you just want to slap them. Well, not me; I will tell the truth. If I won the lottery, I'd dress myself and everyone around me in Christian Lacroix Couture. What a colorful, fashionable bunch we would be. Certainly neither prissy nor goody-two-shoes.

Furthermore, I am almost certain that I would be a more effective prosecutor if my suits looked like these: Chanel and Armani Privé. Sure, they're perhaps a little formal, but are the Armani Privé hats not FABULOUS?

I'm also enchanted with Christian Dior Couture, and I can't help but wish that I lived the sort of life that required that manner of dress. It's rather like Ascot on acid. In technicolor. Love it.

4 comments:

  1. I particularly love the one that looks a bit like Eliza Doolittle and Mary Poppins all rolled in to one. Audrey Hepburn and Julie Andrews in one....what could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In reference to the Christian Dior that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far Vera Wang gets my vote for "I'd wear everything in that collection if I could."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say that usually, it goes without saying that I'd wear anything Vera Wang designed, touched, or placed a single stitch into...so I'm right behind you.

    ReplyDelete