26 April 2010

never let them see you shine

by philosophy

I’ve been using these products (the scrub and the primer) for a few weeks now. My face has finally cleared up (thank you, purity made simple and Clarisonic Face Brush), but I was noticing that I’m VERY shiny. I think it has to do with the temperature heating up out here. I don’t know. Anyway, I don’t like it. I feel like I spend about half my day staring into a mirror and holding a compact, and powdering my nose.

I love the scrub, especially. The primer doesn’t really work unless I use the scrub, too. So, here’s my ritual:

NIGHT: purity made simple cleanser; on a clear day treatment gel
MORNING: never let them see you shine scrub, on a clear day gel, hope in a bottle moisturizer, never let them see you shine primer. Followed by makeup.

So far, so good. It’s 1:30 p.m., and I haven’t powdered since I left home this morning. Only minor shine around my nose.

1 comment:

  1. I use Murad Oil Control Mattifier plus Hope in a Bottle. Love the Murad - best I've tried.

    ReplyDelete