05 July 2010

Banana Pudding

2 small packages Jello instant vanilla pudding
1 can sweetened condensed milk
4 cups milk
12-16 ounces Cool Whip
3 bananas, sliced
1 box Nilla Wafers (please don’t buy the store brand; it really does make a difference)

Mix together the pudding, the milk, and the condensed milk. Fold in the Cool Whip. In a trifle bowl, layer as follows: Nilla wafers, bananas, pudding. Repeat until you’ve used up all the ingredients. Refrigerate. Easiest pudding ever, but so good. My supervisor at work requests that I make it at least once a month. He’d eat it a lot more often if I’d make it, actually.

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite BP recipe! The condensed milk and real Nilla wafers DO make all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I used to make this for my supervisor at work :-)

    ReplyDelete