12 June 2008

Dior

Specifically, Dior Lip Maximizer and Dior Creme de Gloss in Rouge Nectar. Oh, my goodness. The lip maximizer does something really impressively scientific-sounding that the Sephora sales-guy tried really hard to explain to me, whilst I stared at him and smiled...and thought not at all about collagen boosting, but instead daydreamed about how wonderful my lips were beginning to feel within 15 seconds of applying this wonderful stuff.

About the Creme de Gloss: Although I've tried to fight it, I am a lip gloss kind of girl. I buy, and try, tons of lipstick. I love all of it, but the Dior products are my favorites. The color is lovely and opaque, which is nearly impossible to find in a gloss, but it's still silky and not sticky, which is nearly impossible to find in a lipstick. Perfect combo. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment